WDI All Over Again

30 de dezembro de 2011

Right?!

Postado por Would Do It All Over Again às 00:38
I'm not in love with you

I'm in love with the idea that you're the one
Somehow
But I can't think about it
'Cause I'm always wrong

Then I make plans
Secret plans that maybe I'll never tell
Or I'll tell you another day
If for the first time it all goes well

You said "this time you chose it right"
He said "you've seen the light"
And I don't know what to think
Are you the right one for me?
I don't wanna deceive myself
What if my hope is false?
Will you vanish like anyone else
Or will you stay here?

The whole idea is making me crazy
I try not to think, I try to avoid
But you leave holes, shows actions
It's hard not to imagine how far we can go

You said "this time you chose it right"
He said "you've seen the light"
And I don't know what to think
Are you the right one for me?
I don't wanna deceive myself
What if my hope is false?
Will you vanish like anyone else
Or will you stay here?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário